Differential (TE) for PE Irrigation Pipe
For other dimensions, please request information.
This product is made of polyethylene material made for high-density special pipe with increased resistance to sun rays (UV1) with special additives manufactured in accordance with TS 418 standards.
• Uneven agricultural areas can be irrigated without leveling. Erosion due to flood irrigation is prevented.
• In sandy soils with a high water intake rate and low water holding capacity, irrigation is carried out economically and with high efficiency in the entire field area without causing water loss due to furrow flow.
• In places where the ground water is high, irrigation is done without raising the ground water level.
• It reduces irrigation labor costs by increasing the cultivation area of the field.
• Since the fertilizer can be given to the plant with irrigation water, labor saving is achieved.
• Water losses are minimized as the water is supplied to the land in the desired amount in a controlled manner.
• Salt and dust particles formed in the leaves of the plant are easily washed to prevent damage to the plant.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.